Terms & Conditions & Grievance Redressal Policy
These T&C/ Agreement governs your access to and use of our platform, services. Certain features of Platforms and/or Services may be subject to additional guidelines, terms or rules (“Usage Rules”), which will be posted on our Platforms and/or Services and are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking “I agree” on the sign up page, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement in full, then you should not use or otherwise access our platforms and/or services and you must exit now. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian’s registered account. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number.
We may also, in our sole and absolute discretion, choose to alert you about any change in the terms of this Agreement by sending an email to the email address provided to us by you. It is therefore important that you regularly review the updated versions of the Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure that you are informed of any such changes. Modifications to this Agreement shall be effective immediately after being posted on our Platforms or Services. Also, occasionally there may be information on our Platforms or Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, and we reserve the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update such information at any time, without prior notice.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
Our Platforms and/or Services
Our Platforms and/or Services are a online purchase point for customers like you (“Customers”) to view, discuss, place orders for ayurvedic products.
On receiving an order from you, we will process it and send though a reputed courier.
“WebSite/ Site” or “https://qualityherbals.in”- means the online platform owned and operated by quality herbals, which provides a venue to the Users to to view, discuss, place orders for ayurvedic products.
“Customer” / “Buyer” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on https://qualityherbals.in by placing an order for ayurvedic products for sale on https://qualityherbals.in.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean the Company/ Quality Herbals.
“Product/s/ ” connotes the goods, services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
You agree and undertake that you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
Quality Herbals accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
The agreement between you and Quality Herbals is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted or your login through other group or related ID. By using the website of quality herbals you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- By indicating User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the Site, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Quality Herbals will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the User. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Quality Herbals reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Quality Herbals, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any reseller activities. In case of any such instances, Quality Herbals reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), Company shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its Website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
- Quality Herbals as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Quality Herbals reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS’s related to any order placed by a User and the User agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam. By submitting your mobile number, you agree to receive calls/SMS’s from Quality Herbals or its authorized representative, irrespective of your registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with your telecom service provider.
- You agree to receive calls from quality herbals and its agents, merchants, Service Providers, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding your order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of company in this regard.
Third Party Information
The content on the Website which includes all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, design documents, and artwork is a combination of Third Party content and Our content. We have no control over such third party user generated content In the event, if any of the Third Party Content infringes any Intellectual Property of any person, the User shall be solely responsible for any loss caused and We shall not be liable.
The use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
Reviews, comments and other User Content
We have the right to upload content on behalf of third parties, subsequent to collecting such information and verifying it if we deem it necessary. Notwithstanding this, We can in no way be held liable for any false or misleading information.
Users of our website may post reviews, comments and other content; as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In case a User uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, Quality Herbals the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use our website.
t in the amount of the charge.
In order to facilitate payments for deals/ Coupons purchased by You through Website, Quality Herbals offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments in respect thereof to quality herbals using netbanking, credit/debit card account or any other mode acceptable and made available to the users from time to time, subject to Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the website of the payment gateway service provider/s.
Credit Card details
You agree, understand, undertake and confirm that the credit/debit card details provided by You for making payments for deals/ Coupons purchased through Website, either through the on-line payment gateway mechanism will be correct, current, complete and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/ debit card or any other bank account which is not lawfully owned by you. The aforesaid information provided by You will not be shared by quality herbals with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order or for facilitating and completing the purchases made by You. Company will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details in anyway.
The User also agrees to:
(a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form (“Registration Data”) on the Website; and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
Furthermore, the User grants Company the right to disclose the Registration Data to third parties, to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
In case of online payments, We will only process the order after the payment has been processed and in case of “Cash on delivery” order payments, you shall duly make the payment to the courier personnel on his visit at the time of delivery.
User Obligations- Please Read Carefully
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Prohibited Items- Domestic Couriers
- Material classified as dangerous/hazardous
I. Explosives including fireworks
II. Firearms and firearm accessories: including but not limited to ammunition, dismantled firearms, vision enhancement/zooming equipment, precision and aiming equipment and distance measurement equipment.
III. Gases: aerosol cans, cigarette lighters, camping gas cylinders – full or empty, fire extinguishers, etc.
IV. Flammable liquids and solids: paint, alcohol, perfume, matches, petrol, kerosene, cleaning fluids, etc.
V. Combustible substances: matches, etc.
VI. Toxic, poisonous, and infectious substances: pesticides, infected blood, etc.
VII. Irritating substances
VIII. Corrosives mercury – including thermometers, bleach, nail polish and remover, nitric acids, battery fluids, etc.
IX. Oxidizing substances: hair dye, disinfectants, fertilizers, etc.
X. Radioactive substances
XI. Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles like: dry ice, strong magnetized material, etc.
I. Fake/dummy/replica/game/toy weapons, paintball guns, BB guns, antique weapons, swords, knives, etc.
II. Live or dead animals
V. Foodstuff, plants/seeds
VI. Medicine Drugs, prescription
VII. Hazardous cosmetics and creams
VIII. All Liquids (also oils included in machine parts, etc.)
IX. Batteries (including Lithium, consumer batteries, car-boat-machine, batteries)
X. Perishable goods
XI. Indecent and pornographic materials
XII. Items and substances, the possession or use of which is prohibited by law
XIII. Money, payment cards, money orders, traveller cheques, etc.
XVI. Articles of exceptional value: like jewellery, precious metals and stones, diamonds, works of art, antiques, etc.
Prohibited Items- International Couriers
For detailed list please refer to the sections Prohibited Items Domestic and Prohibited Items International on the Website (section for prohibited items for international couriers)
Copyright © 2022 Qualityherbals , All Rights Reserved